Re: ROs

From: Anton Cox (A.G.Cox_at_city.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 05:23:18 PDT

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, Christopher Bartlett wrote:

> I seem to have misplaced my copy of the Regular Ordinances.  Could someone
> send them to me in private mail?  Thanks.

They can be found on the web at

http://www.win.tue.nl/~engels/frc/regular.txt

I have also sent you a copy privately.

> I believe that only eligible players vote on proposals, correct?

Absolutely not! All members can vote on a proposal - they should not
be regarded as a "game thing", and are certainly not connected with
eligibility. Proposals determine the will of the committee as a whole
(often the issues raised in one round will rear up again in another;
it is good to allow everyone to air their views at the first
opportunity).

          Best Wishes,

           Anton