Re: Reply-To (was Re: Proving a point)

From: Stephen Turner (sret1_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 05:51:34 PST

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, Arnt Gulbrandsen wrote:

> Listen, you can have it as you want. I don't add reply-to, but whoever
> will volunteer to run the list can do exactly as he pleases. I'll hand
> over the list of subscribers on request, and can arrange forwarding of
> the frc{nvg.unit.no,troll.no,trolltech.com} addresses.

Arnt, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I was just raising the issue.
If you already have a view on it, then of course as list manager you get to
decide.

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
"This is Henman's 8th Wimbledon, and he's only lost 7 matches." BBC, 2/Jul/01