173:3 INVALID, Style -2.0

From: Alan Riddell (pkpeekee_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 17:10:39 PST

>From: "Ed Murphy" <emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com>
>To: "FRC" <frc_at_trolltech.com>
>Subject: 173:3
>Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 14:58:31 -0800
>
>----- 173:3 begins just after this line -----
>
>No subsequent rule shall contain any word found in a previous valid one.
>
>----- 173:3 ends just before this line -----

INVALID, Style -2.0

The previous submission to FRC forum was,

>From: "Ed Murphy" <emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com>
>To: "FRC" <frc_at_trolltech.com>
>Subject: Attempt #2 - This is an intentional submission, but not a rule
>Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 14:55:35 -0800
>
>cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep
>cheep
>cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep
>cheep
>cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep
>cheep
>cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep
>cheep
>cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep
>cheep
>cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep
>cheep
>cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep
>cheep
>cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep
>cheep
>cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep
>cheep
>cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep
>cheep
>cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep
>cheep
>cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep
>cheep
>cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep
>cheep
>

>--
>Ed Murphy <emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com>          "I'm not sure I can go through
>http://members.fortunecity.com/emurphy/      with it.  Leave, I mean."
>
>--
>Rule Date: 2001-12-16 22:58:03 GMT

Although this might seem harsh when considering my previous coments, I
consider the Subject field of a message part of the submission.  As such the
word "rule" appears in the submission previous to the rule and in the rule
itself and as such it is invalid.

The restriction is harsh for this point in the round and also puts the rule
into a growing theme in this round, which obviously is against the theme of
the round. This together with the posting of the "cheep" submission and the
fact the rule turned out to still be invalid gives the rule a style of -2.0

Alan "Peekee" Riddell