173:1 VALID +1.0

From: Alan Riddell (pkpeekee_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 04:58:36 PST

>From: "Karl Low" <gurugreat_at_hotmail.com>
>To: frc_at_trolltech.com
>Subject: 173:1
>Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 09:29:01 +0000
>
>-----
>In keeping with the theme of this round, no subsequent rule shall contain
>any word that was in the immediately previous submission to the FRC list.
>-----

VALID, Style +1.0

The Rule places no requirements on itself, (as it is not a subsequent rule)
it contains no contradictions and as such is valid.  To be honest I had no
idea what to expect from the given theme, but this is in the right area. As
a first rule it is perhaps slightly restrictive IMO, taking its style down
from 1.5 to 1.0

Alan "Peekee" Riddell