Re: Existence?

From: Glenn Overby II (guardcaptain_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 07:25:12 PST

Jesse W writes:

>Yes; but we are in one of the long pauses that sometimes happen
>after oddly short rounds.  As far as I know, the last round died out
>with Mark Nau as Judge and the last accepted rule being submitted
>by Alan Riddell.

That's what I have.  Alan should have first crack at being Judge of Round 173,
and I think I'm the Wizard.  (But I do NOT want to submit the first rule.  I've done
that twice, and had the round die quickly twice.  My starting rules seem to be
under a cloud at the moment.  8-)  )

Glenn

---

Glenn E. Overby II