167:20, INVALID, +0.5

From: Jeremy D. Selengut (selengut_at_nih.gov)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 13:15:38 PDT

167:20

>This rule has the parents 167:45 and 167:16.  Also, the tiny letters have
>been taken out of the sequence. I have made it easy for our overworked
>judge by putting my DNA in order as listed here. Finally, I'm sick of
>patents. No more shall be in valid rules.

Submitted by Karl Low

Judgement: INVALID.  Inconsistent with 167:1, this rule has no word
beginning with the letter "G".  Beware of quick fix reposts, there are
other errors in this rule...

Style: *sigh* You'd think 167:1 would be a no brainer, but this is the
second rule that has been tripped up by its simple restriction.  Putting an
end to patents on the one hand is dismantling some of the structure of the
round, which seems like poor sportsmanship, but on the other hand, no one
bothered to require them and I was getting sick of them too.  Otherwise,
not much going on here, +0.5

-TWJ