Re: 167:18, INVALID, -2.0

From: Jesse F. W (jessefw_at_loop.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 13:14:43 PDT

Dear Honorable FRC,
    I have gotten an answer regarding my rule from Jeremy(which I
hope he will post soon)  and he mentioned that there were other
problems in my rule besides the one mentioned in his ruling.  I was
somewhat offended by this and scrutinized my rule with great care.
I did not see anything. I looked again.  Again nothing.  Finally, I saw
at least one of the errors he said were in there (my patented phrase
is only 4 words long) but it took me 3 very careful searches, even
after I worked very hard at making the rule correct _before_ I sent it
in.  The style of my rule also was pretty bad, as the ruling on it
makes clear.  I am beginning to doubt if I am really able to meet the
standards of the FRC.

                Sadly and abashadly,
                    Jesse W