Re: Genetic building blocks rule

From: Karl Low (gurugreat_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 09:12:52 PDT

Begin 167.2
----
Goodness, can a word begin with more than one letter?
No matter, since this is FRC, we know that the DNA of a rule is actually the
individual words in it. Now which words qualify as adenine, thymine,
Cytosine and Guanine, I have no clue. Still, it's useful to remember that
every FRC rule will contain a cluster of at least five of the DNA, in the
same order, as the previous rule.
-----